Participants Needed – A Clinical Trial for Seasonal Influenza
Red Maple Trials is looking for participants for the Glow Trial, a clinical trial for an investigational messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine aimed at preventing seasonal influenza infection. You have the power to potentially change the future of seasonal influenza with 1 injection.
Who Can Join? This clinical trial is looking for adult participants.
To join, you must be:
• Age 50 or older
• Able to follow participation instructions
• Not pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant for at least 3 months following your vaccine visit (as appropriate)
Other criteria may apply in order to be eligible.
What to Expect
Your participation in the Glow Trial should last about 13 months.
• It will include up to 3 trial visits and up to 6 phone calls to check in about any side effects
• Participants will be given 1 injection in the upper arm. Each participant has a 50% chance of getting the investigational vaccine and a 50% chance of getting a currently approved seasonal influenza vaccine—like flipping a coin
• Participants must provide information about their health status and whether they experience any influenza symptoms by entering information into a symptom-reporting electronic diary, or eDiary. Participants will provide information on their health status every day for the first 7 days after receiving the injection. Then for about the first 6 months, participants will report symptoms in the symptom-reporting eDiary twice a week. For the next 6 months, participants will report symptoms once a week
• Enrolling in this clinical trial is completely your choice. You may stop participating in the clinical trial at any time, and you do not have to give a reason for doing so
• Compensation for your trial-related time may be provided
To learn more about joining the clinical trial, please visit: www.redmapletrials.com/research/currentstudies/fluvaccine
Contact – Adrian 613-368-4320 ext. 313 email@example.com https://www.redmapletrials.com/research/currentstudies/fluvaccine