Learn how to prevent falls – Free online module
This module is for anyone concerned about older adults who would like to learn valuable information regarding falls and fall prevention, such as:
- Personal support workers;
- Friends and family; and
- Older adults who support others close to them.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand why falls are a health problem for older adults;
- Identify what puts an older adult at risk for a fall;
- Include fall prevention into your daily work; and
- Talk about fall prevention with clients and families.
This training is based on current literature, the Canadian Fall Prevention Curriculum and best practices in fall prevention, and available in French & English.