Résidence Montfort Renaissance
The Résidence Montfort Renaissance, right in the heart of the Byward Market, offers a French-speaking and safe living environment, tailored to your needs. Our committed and competent staff, our rooms equipped with full bathrooms, our balanced meals, our cozy garden areas and our accessible outdoor courtyards, make our residence a place where everyone feels at home.
The process of finding a residence adapted to your needs can be very challenging. We are here to guide you and accompany you throughout this process!
For more information, please contact us at 613.789.5133.
- 65 years and over
- Living in the Champlain region
- Needing assistance in activities of daily living
ASSISTED LIVING SERVICES OFFERED AT RÉSIDENCE MONTFORT RENAISSANCE
- Personal support services: personal hygiene, mobility assistance, assisting and monitoring of medication use, as well as various activities of daily living
- Housekeeping services: room cleaning services, laundry service and meal preparation.
- Security checks and reassurance services: routine visual checks to ensure the safety of residents. Personal alarm devices that can be worn around the neck or wrist are also available and can be used to reach the staff at all times.
- Care coordination services: Care coordination ensures an effective communication between the healthcare providers in the circle of care (e.g. doctor, nurse practitioner, psycho-geriatrics services or palliative care services).
Types of Care offered at Résidence Montfort Renaissance
Click on a Type of Care or Feature to see other Retirement Residences that match as well.
Phone: (613) 789-5133
Primary Language: French