Our Ottawa home care office provides a variety of companion services including, driver companions, overnight companions and drop-in companions in the Ottawa region. We also offer handy person and home cleaners.
We believe that our mature companions are the best people to provide care and assistance to seniors; as they offer the opportunity for clients to share common experiences and foster genuine relationships with companions who are close in proximity to their age.
Our mature companions come from a variety of backgrounds and professions, and share the desire to assist seniors in living happier more independent lives in the comfort of their own home.
When you hire a Seniors for Seniors companion you get:
- Peace of mind that all companions have been carefully screened and selected.
- A companion that has been selected and matched to suit you or your loved one’s needs as well as shares in common interests and passions.
- Consistency in the quality of caregiving and assistance provided to you and your loved one.
- Assurance that every companion who visits you or your loved one’s home is bonded and insured.
- Knowledgeable caregivers, many who have received additional training in Dementia, Alzheimer’s Care and First Aid.
Date Created – March 13, 2018, Last Updated March 13, 2018
Posted by: Seniors for Seniors